ARISTON 999227 RETAINING RING (D=16MM) - ACO 32 RFFI SYSTEM LPG
Part also fits:
- ACO 27 MFFI LPG
- ACO 27 MFFI NAT GAS
- ACO 27 RFFI SYSTEM LPG
- ACO 27 RFFI SYSTEM NAT GAS
- ACO 32 MFFI LPG
- ACO 32 MFFI NAT GAS
- ACO 32 RFFI SYSTEM LPG
- ACO 32 RFFI SYSTEM NAT GAS
- ECOCOMBI 27 MFFI LPG EDITION 1 - OCT 2002
- ECOCOMBI 27 MFFI NG EDITION 1 - OCT 2002
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI - DEC 1999
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI LPG - JAN 2001
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI LPG - JULY 2002
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI LPG - OCT 2001
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI NG - JAN 2001
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI NG - JULY 2002
- ECOGENUS 24 MFFI NG - OCT 2001
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS LPG - AUG 2002
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS LPG - DEC 1999
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS LPG - JAN 2001
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS NG - AUG 2002
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS NG - DEC 1999
- ECOGENUS 24 RFFI SYS NG - JAN 2001
- ECOSYSTEM 27 RFFI LPG - OCT 2002
- ECOSYSTEM 27 RFFI NG - OCT 2002
Buy your Ariston 999227 - Aco 32 Rffi System Lpg Retaining Ring (d=16mm) today, with a fast UK delivery..
The Ariston Aco 32 Rffi System Lpg Gaskets, O'rings, Seals and Washers are used to give a seal to prevent a loss of air, gas and water in most central heating system. Many of the O'rings, Gaskets, seals and Washers are specific to a certain location within the appliance and are extremely seldom interchangeable elevant to the specific size and thickness. They permit the system to be closed to lessen the probability of leakage., Ariston Gaskets and Washers Are Available Next Working Day
ARISTON Boiler Spares orders - delivered within 24 hours for all in-stock ARISTON spare parts, when purchased before 3pm. We also supply many other spare parts and accessories for ARISTON boilers.
ARISTON spare parts come with manufacturers standard twelve months warranty.
When replacing any spare part on appliances, use only genuine boiler spare parts that you can be assured conform to the safety and performance specification that the boiler manufacturer recommends. For your safety & your families, please do not use reconditioned or copy parts that have not been clearly authorised by the boiler manufacturer.